27 18 dating

The thing is I think he's interested, but I have my doubts of course.

Since I first met him, I have gotten vibes that he's interested in me, even though I'm not 100% sure he does.

but who knows if he actually meant anything by that? It's not about whether she has it or not, but is she willing to give it to him On a serious note, he might not be professionally allowed to ask you on a date, so it might be up to you to make the first move.

So as I said, I've had that gut feeling that he likes me for a while now, but I'm just unsure if he likes me back! And I wouldn't put it past him to like a girl my age because I've heard about his past relationships.. I'll be turning 19 soon while he's still 27, and I know he's looking for something serious and so am I, so I'd be willing to try. It sounds like he is interested, so if I were you I'd ask him out for a coffee. A lot depends on maturity level, lifestyle, and expectations.

So I'm the 18 year old girl in this situation, and the guy I like is 27 and (obviously) much more experienced than I am.

I'm not too concerned about our age gap right now, so disregard that.

27 18 dating-2427 18 dating-7327 18 dating-32

So what do you guys think about this whole situation? I know I need to get to know him more once this semester is over. Other than that, I'd say make a move on him, because he might not be able to make one on you. The time she has off when not in school works well with my schedule. Yes, it's an older thread, but why not throw in another perspecitive for someone reading it who is in a similar situation?Meh, as long as the youngest one is of legal age I try not to judge factors I am only partially privy to.The younger one could be wiser than their years while the older one completely immature.If there's one thing you learn from being older is that time flies.3 years ago could've been yesterday to me right now..29!

Leave a Reply