121 adult chatrooms

Reach Out USA Reach Out USA uses the internet to provide information teens and young adults need and want in an anonymous, non-threatening and non-judgmental space.

To Write Love on Her Arms Information on depression, self-injury, addictions and suicide and the relationships between them, and give hope to people dealing with these issues.

Being with people who are suicidal when you yourself are can be very dangerous.

It may seem better to be with people who can understand but please seek help from a healthcare provider and keep safe by limiting your access to means.

I just want you to know you don't have to figure this out on your own.

I know this might not be something you want to discuss with your friends or family, but if you join this site you can get free, anonymous support from trained listeners and a huge support community. First of all, take a deep breath and know that you're not alone.

Then consider calling a hotline, a list can be found at one has a lot of sources to go to, though you should probably send them direct links to where they are from so they can't reconsider, finding their help line.7 Cups of Tea is not a crisis line, unfortunately our listeners are not trained in this area. This link has a list of hotlines around the world, I hope it helps. there should be a suicide chatroom which can help overcome suicidal thoughts .

Under cases of suicide emergency lines are the only hope.

Five Alive Alive is dedicated to providing teens and young adults with the information they need to help a friend who may be considering suicide.

Veterans VA Chat Terms Of A 24/7 chat service for veterans, run by the VA.

This is not an indication of a security issue such as a virus or attack.

It could be something as simple as a run away script or learning how to better use E-utilities, for more efficient work such that your work does not impact the ability of other researchers to also use our site.

Leave a Reply