18 dating a 23 year old dating online international add topic

I've talked to friends about it, because he's been concerned that it's illegal, and the general consensus is that it's not weird because we've been dating for so long.

Different situations have different limitations--say you met an eighteen year old girl with no experience with men, and then you pulled a number on her: that is wrong, and unfortunately that's what usually happens when the man is older.

If he treats you right, will wait until you're 18 for sex then I'm fine with it!!!

My boyfriend and I have been together for three years (15 & 23 when we started dating) he's always been really good about not pushing me.

She was sitting next to me and when i look at her direction she would looked at me. lol I just find it weird buy i am totally open to it. ussally i am interested in women my age or a year younger or several years older.... Now, on the other hand, if you kept the age difference, but maybe took three years off both of you, in my eyes, it'd be a bit odd to have a 20-year-old date a 15-year-old (aside from it being illegal). I know my boyfriend liked & made-out with a couple of girls who are about 3-4 years younger than him.Like I said there is no problem with it as long as you two treat each other as equals and you don't blatently make the age difference noticable.Like I am older than you I know better than you and so forth.I find that my girlfriend is one of the most mature and captivating ladies I have met. I find him to be much more mature and his priorities and such are set. My brothers wife is 5 years younger than him and they are alright.I guess as long as you're comfortable with it, and you set age specific boundaries. But at the same time he can be immature but that only comes when all his bills are paid and he has the right to slack off and act my age. They got married just 5 months after dating and they have a wonderful daughter together.

Leave a Reply