- Journey into the Heart of Transgender Prostitution in the Bronx (2010).
- Hommes louer : la prostitution masculine, un documentaire hors du commun (2011, Translation): "Une socit qui abandonne son enfance, c'est comme la fin du monde." Avec Hommes louer, un documentaire coproduit par Inform Action et l'Office national du film, Rodrigue Jean nous entrane sans esbroufe au coeur de l'univers de la prostitution masculine Montral.
- Survival sex work and increased HIV risk among sexual minority street-involved youth (2010): Sexual minority street youth are not only more likely to engage in survival sex work but also demonstrate elevated HIV risk behavior.
- HUSTLE: Men on the Move (2008): We are an outreach and support program which effectively offers a male/youth specific component to PEERS Vancouver.
- Queer youth sex workers remain at risk (2013, Toronto): Former client revives Street Outreach Services...
With the help of Covenant House, a downtown shelter, and then SOS, he stayed clean for five years.
First, the were hassled by the police as well as by competitors. Third, by standing in designated street corners they advertised themselves as hustlers to all passersby.He offers counselling, safe-sex kits, and HIV and harm-reduction information, and he connects clients to job-skills training and assistance with schooling and housing.Many have experienced discrimination and abuse at the hands of their parents, or within the system; many have been kicked out of their homes or run away.They do not appreciate their good fortune because they do not remember the sad old days.Some 25 years earlier, due to the Internet and cell phones (and before that gay newspapers) the street hustling scene has changed drastically.